Overall engagement on a VDP featuring a live walkaround video jumps an average of 600% versus engagement on a static VDP. This translates into an approximate 30% to 35% increase in leads, according to feedback from our dealer customers. Source: www.
- Walk-arounds of pre-owned inventory
- Latest finance deals
- New model launches
- Car features
- Sales events
- DP interviews
- Staff profiles
- How to informationals
- Include video in emails to prospective buyers
Videos will boosted posts on Facebook.
Strategies To Use Video In Your Marketing
And now that you know how effective it can be, here’s how you can use video in your marketing strategy. These tactics are sure to provide you with the results you’re looking for.
- Use videos to share your brand’s story. Allow viewers to experience your passion and zeal for the market you serve
- Upload videos directly to Facebook versus sharing videos from YouTube to boost organic reach
- Create videos for each of your models. Illustrate the benefits, features and specs. The more you educate your audience on its use, the better success they’ll have
- Repurpose popular blog posts into a video series to extend its reach
- Include videos in your email content. Be sure to put the word “Video” in the subject line
- Use an editorial calendar to help you organize, plan and schedule your videos so it aligns with your business goals and keeps you consistent
BRANDED DELIVERY PHOTOS
CUSTOMER REVIEW COLLECTIONS
Facebook’s recent decision to throttle back organic business posts mean significantly less exposure for your brand. Engage your customers with branded delivery photos, video or GIFs and makes it super easy for them to share as personal posts.
User Generated Content (UGC) is much more trusted than brand created content and customer reviews are critical to dealerships. Both are not easy to garner but DealerCam takes the pain out of generating UGC and collecting lots of positive customer reviews.
Once the iPad app has been installed it is as simple as taking the photo/GIF/video then Save & Share. iDealerCast will do the heavy lifting, automatically sending deep Facebook and Google/Facebook review links to your customer(s) so they can share their new car, and your dealership, with friends and family. They can also leave reviews with a single click – no more searching for your review pages to leave a review. Make it easy and they will oblige!